The Station is a Swedish game developer in the south-east of Sweden best known for the long tradition of creating awesome creative content to the LittleBigPlanet™ franchise.
We are a great mix of singles, couples and parents, from people in their 20s to people in their 40s.
At The Station, we take pride in always delivering High Quality in a timely manner no matter the project and we are looking for fantastic new co-workers to join our studio!
If you think you fit the description and have the heart in the right place (generally in the left side of the chest) and are eager to reconsider a change for Karlshamn and a career at the Station we can boast;
– 10 meters to the ocean
– 30 meters to swimming (nearest place where you can bathe without getting run over by a schooner)
– 2 restaurants within 40 meters
– 500 meters to the pub
Experienced Unity Programmers:
The Station is looking for experienced Unity Programmers with at least 5 years experience. You will be working closely with other programmers and designers to bring all the different aspects of the game to life.
Designing and implementing technical solutions. Design, architect, test and implement game features for an undisclosed historical strategy game in Unity.
- Excellent C# or C++ skills
- Experience working with Unity
- 5 years game industry experience
- Console programming experience
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Willing to relocate to Karlshamn Sweden
Additional Skills and Traits:
- Previous strategy/management game development experience.
- Performance awareness in algorithms.
- Experience with other middleware solutions.
- Shader and tools experience.
- Git experience.
- Senior position and/or Lead experience.
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and a portfolio link to email@example.com
Note: Only EU citizens. Must be willing to relocate to Karlshamn, Sweden.