The Station is looking for a creative 3D artist for our game-related projects. You will be working with our other game artists and to bring the visuals of our projects to life.
- Create appealing art, working with the 3D artist team and 2D/concept artists to balance quality and game performance.
- Create, edit and optimize polygonal game assets, environments or characters accurately from provided concept art, keeping the appeal and the essence of the concept.
- Maintain the style for different assets, environments or characters on the same project.
- Follow art directions and The Station’s technical requirements.
- 1-3 years of experience within game development as 3D Artist
- Create great looking textures, in a variety of styles, both from reference and from scratch.
- Proper and imaginative use of materials and shaders.
- Ability to assess and implement clean, efficient geometry for maximum performance in the engine.
- Expertise in Photoshop and at least one of mayor established 3D applications, preferably with experience of Autodesk Maya.
- Required understanding of how rigging and animation impact character creation with regard to spans and geometry topology.
- Enthusiastic and Solution-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Expertise in Substance Painter
- Industry experience.
- Substance Designer expertise
- Illustration/Concept Art
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only EU citizens. The position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.