The Station is looking for a hands-on Art Director for both our games and non-game related projects. You will be working with a team to develop different projects. You should also be able to work with graphics and creative communication to give make the projects shine!
- Providing art direction for our projects
- Express and communicate your ideas and visions
- Ensure together with Producer, Director and Leads that the art direction fits with the overall project goals.
- Communicate our projects artistic vision internally to the team and externally to the client.
- Follow-up on work by the art team, coach and facilitate improvements
- Produce and/or facilitate the production of guidelines, art bible(s), mood boards, concepts, target renders
- Project management
- Art production
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience in the Adobe suite, e.g.. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent graphic design and layout skills
- Enthusiastic and Solution-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through
- Team player with a positive attitude
Additional skills and traits:
- Experience as an Art Director
- Experience managing a project from concept to delivery
- Experience with motion graphics
- Experience from Advertising/Creative Agency
- Experience from Games Industry
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only EU citizens. The position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.