The Station is looking for a hands-on Associate Producer for our game projects. In this role you will have the opportunity to explore, implement and improving processes, methods and tools to help the team to stay true to quality standards, to meet delivery dates and specifications and to create wonderful game experiences in a sustainable way.
- Ability to track and help progress the team’s progress towards achieving the production objectives
- Reports, follow-ups and takeaways from the process
- Make sure everyone in the team has the information they need to do their jobs in the most efficient way possible
- Book and facilitate meetings and respond to inquiries about the project
- Update milestones plans, roadmaps, project- and task management systems
- Ongoing make sure the documenting process and the documents related to the project are up to date
- Support Leads in different disciplines with scheduling and resource management
- Support Teams and facilitate and encourage cross-discipline communication
- Report to Producer
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Associate/Assistant Producer, Project Manager/Lead or similar.
- Experience in project management and agile methods and tools etc.
- Experience managing a team through a full production cycle
- Enthusiastic and Solution-oriented
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Additional skills and traits:
- Experience as Producer
- Experience from multi-platform(including consoles) game productions
- Experience from both AAA and Indie development
- Credit on shipped games as Associate Producer or similar and has been involved with at least one project through a complete development cycle.
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only EU citizens. The position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.