Quality Assurance tester:
The Station is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance tester with at least 3 years experience for our upcoming game projects. You will be working closely with programmers and designers to bring all the different aspects of the game to life, on all target platforms.
- Drive and run a large variety of tests to ensure requirements are met.
- Provide (verbal and written) feedback on game features.
- Write up test documentation (test-cases, summaries, bug reports etc)
- Collaborate with your and other teams on improving documentation processes and other workflows.
- Ensure a great user experience.
- 3+ years of experience within QA (practices, methodologies and bug prevention strategies).
- Experience working in Unity or similar game engines.
- Solution and detail oriented.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written english skills.
Additional skills and traits:
- Lead QA position experience.
- Experience of console and/or multi platform development.
- Project management experience.
- Coding Skills.
- Experience with build systems such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, continuous integration, unit tests, and automated testing.
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and portfolio/showreel link to email@example.com
Note: Only EU citizens. Position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.