The Station is looking for a driven Studio Director to join our growing family!
Your role includes leading the studio, developing strategies for sustainable growth and project management, to stay on the bridge with your eyes on the horizon even when everyone else are down in the engine room.
Furthermore developing the culture, help us work with our studio’s marketing efforts and to support and hone our most valuable treasures – our creative and beloved staff.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for continue structuralization of the studio and its infrastructure to ensure a productive and creative culture.
- Keeping yourself updated on industry-wide events (lectures, conferences, meetups, etc) and participate in social media and marketing efforts for the promotion of the studio.
- Keeping track and following up on project- and studio economy
- Possibilities to explore and manage teams and non-game projects
- Report directly to CEO
- Coordinate with producers and leads
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Studio Director, HR Manager, Project Manager, or similar.
- Experience in team and culture development in a studio
- Enthusiastic and Solution-oriented
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow-through
- Experience with the Google suite and MS Office
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience within the game industry and the game development process
- Experience from working with people and projects in a similar business and work environment e.g. software development, creative agency.
- Basic Skills with Adobe Photoshop or similar for light content production for web and social media.
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only EU citizens. The position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.