The Station is looking for a Technical Artist for our game projects. You will be working together with programmers, graphic artists and other technical artists in designing, implementing and test technical solutions. Create tools, shaders and VFX for an undisclosed game in Unity.
- To work with tools, shaders and VFX for the projects
- To collaborate with others to execute the project’s vision.
- 3+ years of experience within game development as Technical Artist
- Experience working with HLSL, MEL and Python
- Strong communication- and excellent organization skills
- Strong understanding of asset creation pipelines and workflows
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Additional skills and traits:
- Experience as a Lead Technical Artist
- Experience of unity and C#/C++
- Experience liaising with programming departments to develop proprietary tools
- Experience with rigging
- Experience working with Houdini
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only EU citizens. The position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.