The Station is looking for a driven Studio Manager to join our growing family! Your role includes being the face of the studio, developing the culture and help us work with our studio’s marketing efforts and to support and hone our most valuable treasures – our creative and beloved staff.
- Keeping yourself updated on industry-wide events (lectures, conferences, meetups, etc), and participate in social media and marketing efforts for the promotion of the studio.
- Develop the brand and the visual identity of the company
- Continue structuralization of the studio and its infrastructure to ensure a productive and creative culture.
- Possibilities to explore and manage teams and non-game projects
- Assist in keeping the studio space tidy and organized, and help plan and execute various studio improvement initiatives.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Studio Manager, HR Manager, Project Manager, or similar.
- Experience in team and culture development in the studio
- Experience with digital marketing and branding and how to communicate this
- Enthusiastic and Solution-oriented
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through
- Experience with the Google suite
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written english skills
- Experience within the game industry and the game development process
- Degree within digital marketing with knowledge about marketing strategies etc.
- Experience in the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc) to create content for marketing efforts
Send your application along with your CV, personal letter and a portfolio link to email@example.com
Note: Only EU citizens. The position is full-time (100%) at our offices in Karlshamn, Sweden.